- Conventions and Terminology
- Development Tools
FabLabs is a GitHub organization for staging and testing new Fabric features before submitting them as pull requests. FabLabs projects are experimental and tend to focus more on snapshots than core Fabric API.
Currently, the only way to join FabLabs is by asking the FabLabs admins. Send a message to @B0undarybreaker#2106 on Discord or b0undarybreaker on EsperNet asking to join. You must provide your GitHub username or email so we can add you. Eventually, there may be a form to fill out to join more easily.
- Blueprint is a template repository for creating new Fabric API modules. It includes automatic CI integration for publishing builds on GitHub package registry.
- FabLabs was created for adding better staging to Fabric development. FabLabs projects should be experimental additions to the Fabric API and ecosystem.
- FabLabs projects should generally either target snapshot versions of Minecraft or be version-agnostic. Projects which include breaking changes to Fabric API *must* target snapshot versions of Minecraft.
- FabLabs projects must be licensed to be compatible with the Fabric project they are built for, so it's possible to merge them in.
- FabLabs may not be used for the purposes of starting or continuing intra-community drama. Be mature with your contributions.
- Repeated violations of these guidelines may result in being removed or blacklisted from the organization.