Table of Contents
Available GET parameters
- intermediary Intermediary version, generally equal to a given Minecraft version as defined in the game's version manifest.
- yarn Yarn version. Only used if “intermediary” not present; generally, “intermediary” is preferred for production use due to updating once for each given version of the game.
- loader Fabric Loader version.
- format Download format.
- /download/mcupdater - The result is a XML file attachable via an <Import> entry to an MCUpdater ServerPack XML. No custom formats are available.
- /download/multimc - The default result is a ZIP file containing an importable MultiMC instance. Alternate formats:
- patchJson Returns a JSON representing a MultiMC patch for Fabric.
- /download/vanilla - The default result is a ZIP containing a Fabric game profile, which can be extracted to .minecraft/versions. Alternate formats:
- profileJson Returns a JSON representing a vanilla Fabric profile.
- shimJar Returns a JAR containing a single file,
version.json, with the vanilla Fabric profile. This is intended for future SKCraft/Solder support.
The Maven metadata XML files can be used to query the latest and available versions of Fabric components.
Fabric Meta API
A HTTP JSON API is provided to allow lookup of Fabric versions for a specific Minecraft version, among other things. See the documentation on the Github, the API service is hosted at https://meta.fabricmc.net/ .
If you find something missing from the meta service open an issue on Github for it to be evaluated.