Loader 0.4.8 is now out! The fixes are pretty important in this one:
- Changed many errors and exceptions across Loader to provide more information.
- Fixed the famous “API 0.3.0 stutter bug”, which occured upon loading classes contained in nested JARs.
- Developers: Fixed crashes pertaining to the use of -Dmixin.debug and similar functionality.
- Developers: Updated Mixin library to .36
- Fixed annotation processor rejecting interface methods (as added with Loader 0.4.5)
- Fixed INVOKEDYNAMICs not being remapped in development environments
- Fixed LVT error messages (Chocohead)
In addition, Loom 0.2.3 has been in circulation for some time. The key change is that the “jar” tasks now outputs a -dev JAR on its own, whereas “remapJar” turns it into a properly mapped JAR - this helps a lot with buildscript handling and subprojects. (Also, more bugfixes!)
The slow process of merging PRs into API 0.3.0 is also ongoing - more on that on the 1.14.2 update post…